- Gospel Sing is on the last Friday of the month. All are invited to participate in music, as well as bring a dish for a potluck. Arnie Becker coordinates this event.
- Game Night is on the 2nd Tuesday of the month. Bring a dish to share for a potluck dinner. Jackie Knott’s coordinates this event.
- Joy Fellowship is held every four months. Ladies bring a potluck dish, and enjoy a time of fellowship, music, encouraging stories and fun.
- The ladies also get together for fun outings, such as a Thrift Store Crawl or a Clothing Swap throughout the year.
- Worship on Sunday mornings is a blend of the old and new, with something for everyone. Our worship team meets at 8:45 am every Sunday morning. We are always looking to use our talents and abilities for worship to our Lord and Savior. Our worship team is co-led by Dave and Kirsten Pitzer, and Ellen Menaker.
- Christmas Choir is directed by Ellen Menaker, and rehearses every Sunday from 4:30 – 5:30 pm during the months of September – December. We sing a mix of traditional pieces, like “Carol of the Bells” and the “Hallelujah Chorus”, to new arrangements like “I Need a Silent Night”, to funny pieces like “Fruitcake”.
- Our church is mission-minded! We currently support almost 20 missionaries, and are always looking to add more.
- Operation Christmas Child is an amazing outreach to children all over the world. Shoeboxes are filled with small toys, hygiene items and school supplies as a means to reach out to children overseas with the Good News of Jesus.
- Our church collects school supplies to support our local schools. We also support the Pregnancy Resource Center, Teen Challenge, and Narcotics Anonymous throughout the year.
FOOD AND FELLOWSHIP
- Potlucks are on the 4th Sunday of the month, right after the morning service.
- Every 3-4 months, we get together on a Sunday evening for a movie night. We get out the ice cream machine, pop some popcorn, and share some snacks.