- Gospel Sing is on the last Friday of the month. All are invited to participate in music, as well as bring a dish for a potluck. Arnie Becker coordinates this event.
- Game Night is on the 2nd Tuesday of the month. Bring a dish to share for a potluck dinner. Jackie Knott’s coordinates this event.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Joy Fellowship is held every four months. Ladies bring a potluck dish, and enjoy a time of fellowship, music, encouraging stories and fun.
- The ladies also get together for fun outings, such as a Thrift Store Crawl or a Clothing Swap throughout the year.
- Worship on Sunday mornings is a blend of the old and new, with something for everyone. Our worship team meets at 8:45 am every Sunday morning. We are always looking to use our talents and abilities for worship to our Lord and Savior. Our worship team is co-led by Dave and Kirsten Pitzer, and Ellen Menaker.
- Christmas Choir is directed by Ellen Menaker, and rehearses every Sunday from 4:30 – 5:30 pm during the months of September – December. We sing a mix of traditional pieces, like “Carol of the Bells” and the “Hallelujah Chorus”, to new arrangements like “I Need a Silent Night”, to funny pieces like “Fruitcake”.
- Our church is mission-minded! We currently support almost 20 missionaries, and are always looking to add more.
- Operation Christmas Child is an amazing outreach to children all over the world. Shoeboxes are filled with small toys, hygiene items and school supplies as a means to reach out to children overseas with the Good News of Jesus.
- Our church collects school supplies to support our local schools. We also support the Pregnancy Resource Center, Teen Challenge, and Narcotics Anonymous throughout the year.
FOOD AND FELLOWSHIP
- Potlucks are on the 4th Sunday of the month, right after the morning service.
- Every 3-4 months, we get together on a Sunday evening for a movie night. We get out the ice cream machine, pop some popcorn, and share some snacks.