- Gospel Sing is on the last Friday of the month. All are invited to participate in music, as well as bring a dish for a potluck.
- Game Night is on the 2nd Tuesday of the month. Bring a dish to share for a potluck dinner.
- Also, other picnics, parties and get-togethers are scheduled throughout the year.
- Joy Fellowship is a ministry for all women, held every few months. Ladies bring a potluck dish, and enjoy a time of fellowship, Bible, music, encouraging stories and fun.
- Many other outings\retreats also are offered.
- Worship on Sunday mornings is a blend of the old and new, with something for everyone. We are always looking to use our talents and abilities for worshiping our Lord.
- Christmas Choir is directed by Ellen Menaker, and rehearses during the months of September – December. We sing a mix of traditional pieces, and new arrangements and offer a performance right before the holiday.
- Our church loves missionaries! We currently support about 20, and are always looking to add more. BGMC and Operation Christmas Child are two other mission ministries that we are involved in.
- We enjoy supporting groups like; the Pregnancy Resource Center, Teen Challenge, and Narcotics Anonymous.
FOOD AND FELLOWSHIP
- Potlucks are on the 4th Sunday of the month, right after the morning service.
- We have a nursery open and available with a video feed to watch the service.
- There is also Sunday School before the main service and Children’s Church during the preaching, for those who would like.
- Our youth group is led by James and Becky Gettys. It is for those in 7th-12-th grade. They meet every Wednesday night at the church @ 7pm. The teens receive a combination of games\activities\teaching\Bible\prayer. There are also regular outings they go on too! James and Becky also teach the youth Sunday School class on Sunday mornings.